“Wow, Prague Gold Coast is authentic & a must!”
Review of Prague Restaurant - CLOSED

Prague Restaurant
Cuisines: European, Czech, Slovenian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We had a supurb dinner, lovely wine, wonderful friendly staff, the talented staff can sing and play instruments it was a great surprise, we felt like family and will be back for more soon, yum yum can't wait to taste all the meals!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I had the traditional czech meals. It was absolutely beautiful, nothing like I've tasted before . I've been recommending it to everyone i know. Great decor too.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Not the sort of food you see on most menus - pleasantly different. The goulash was very nice - tender and tasty. The service as attentive and quick and we were welcomed even though we arrived late on a quiet night.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This place was not much to look at from the outside, but I was proven wrong once I walked in.
Really attentive service. I went on a Saturday night and there was an honest to god real life Czech band playing...I'm talking the kind of music you can imagine playing at some Czech Pub deep in the heartland. The band even played right up at guests tables and took requests on their double base, accordian, violin and something that looked like a piano...but wasn't.
The guy on the violin was incredible...the waitress even sang! They put on a real show.
But enough on the entertainment - the food is wholesome and generous...take your pick, it's all good. The menu has the standard fare you would expect at any restaurant, but then they have their native dishes to choose from, and all were very reasonably priced. They even have a bar full of Czech spirits and beers on tap. This is a really special place - it has a kind of gypsy "anyone one is welcome" feel that I really like.

1  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Recently visit Prague restaurant on our holiday and Czech traditional food was just beautiful. Czech beer was amazing and better than I expect.