“Great food”
Review of Belly Busters - CLOSED

Belly Busters
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Belly Busters, home of Surfers best & largest range of flame grilled steaks, ribs & burgers. We also serve a full menu including brekkies, pancakes, pizzas, pastas, salads & moreKids are welcome at Busters & we have a great kids menu. Look out for our KIDS EAT FREE times in storeBuster's is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even Christmas Day!No bookings required
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We both loved the food here, the pork ribs were exceptional, I had a fantastic Midori Splice cocktail as well, the best that I'd had on the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Got seated at a table, asked for water which took ages to arrive. Waitress spilled some of the water on the table in front of me and didn't wipe it up, had to use the one napkin that was wrapped around the cutlery. As others patrons left after eating, the tables remained uncleared and dirty and when they were finally wiped you could still see food scraps left behind. Ordered kids milkshakes off the menu which were the worst milkshakes I have ever had, they were warm and tasted terrible and could see the undissolved syrup still on the side of the glass. They then tried to charge me for adult sized milkshakes instead of kids when I had clearly ordered kids sized then argued with me about it making out it was my fault.
Paid $25 for a fish meal which was disgusting and came with a small side of fries and a small salad, hardly worth the money. My partner ordered steak with a garlic sauce and mushroom sauce that was so watery the sauce didn't stick to any of the chips or the steak. They should have called it Garlic Water and mushroom water instead of sauce. (Had to pay an extra $3.25 per sauce)
Ordered my 3 year old a kids meal and it came out way after all of our other meals arrived and then they go and deliver it to the wrong table, place it in front of a person sitting at the other table who was just about to start eating it until another waitress came along and corrected the mistake, picked up the plate and put it in front of my son.
Also, if you go with a small group of you they refuse to let you split the bill, it has to be paid for in one transaction, now whats up with that!! So one person has to pay and everyone else has to work out how much their meals came to and pay that person back!!
We paid $90 all together and we all left still feeling hungry, very disappointing! Should have gone to Hungry Jacks just down the road.
If you are after a good meal where you don't leave hungry, for good value, with good drinks, I would not recommend you come to this place cos we certainly wont be coming back here again.

3  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great, cheap breaky.
We got a large breaky ~ eggs, toast, hash brown, bacon, sausage for $9.95.
Was a good deal. Hash browns very crunchy, but otherwise a good meal.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Sat down with my partner for breakfast, I ordered the surfer's breakfast with avo and a coffee and he picked the huge breakfast with a juice. The food arrived in a reasonable amount of time but the drinks followed 10 minutes later when we we're close to finishing. I didn't receive my avo, the "grilled" tomatoes had only lightly touched the hot plate and were green. The poached eggs were shrivelled and overcooked, I watched as a waitress cleaned tables with a spray bottle labelled "floors" and overall we were very unimpressed with the whole experience. Certainly not worth the $$, keep walking as there are many other lovely cafés in Surfer's.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We decided to try this place as it had good deals for breakfast. We don't normally eat cooked breakfasts but decided to seeing we were on a mini holiday.
We both had the big breakfast. The girls that served us was very friendly and chatty. She told us that she was on a working holiday from Canada. We did not have to wait too long for our food. The food was obviously fresh and was DELICIOUS. The eggs were done perfectly as was the bacon and sausage.
I would DEFINATELY eat there again if I got food as good as that. A seagull swooped in & took a sausage of a girls plate & they offered to make her another breakfast NO PROBLEMS!!!