“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is a very good restaurant in the hear of Surfers Paradise. My husband and I eat here regularly at both lunch and dinner time.
I would say that the food is pretty traditional as we have been to Thailand several times and we can be quite critical.
The staff are very friendly and the lady who runs the place is really nice and is very accommodating with the menu as I am vegetarian and she basically gives me what ever I ask for, excellent!
My husband loves the Pad Thai and says that is has to be the best he has tasted outside Thailand.
No Matter what you order on the menu, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013

“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This place is great. The food is so tasty always fresh and served quickly. The service is excellent and the prices are good we are repeat customers here and I can definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting tasty Thai food.

• Visited August 2013
“Tasty little find”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Located in an out of the way arcade this eatery is clean and tidy and presents well. The food is fresh, tasty and good value. The staff are friendly and even the chef asked if I was enjoying the meal. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to try a new place.

• Visited August 2013
australia
“Authentic and delicious!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch and ordered the crispy pork. The lady that served us was friendly and our meal arrived quickly. The food was delicious with authentic flavours (we have been very picky with Thai food in Australia since our trip to Thailand last year). We would definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,303 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem in an arcade!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Located in an arcade off the Gold Coast Highway in quite humble surroundings we tried several dishes for Brunch on our last day in Surfers Paradise.

They were not busy so service was prompt and meals arrived quickly. Great tastey authentic Thai dishes. Small restaurant with tables spilling out into the laneway.

I would definitely like to return.

• Visited June 2013