“Lovely thai meal.”

Tortona, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,282 helpful votes
“Lovely thai meal.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

For a lunch break different from the usual we chose to eat Thai food.
Located along the Asian Alley of Surfers Paradise, this small Thai restaurant is the ideal place for a good quiet eaten .
We were warmly greeted by the waitress and I believe she was the owner of the restaurant, we chose the lunch special from the list at $ 11.
Two simple dishes but definitely good especially the one with the rice and coconut milk , I love Thai food and this was a really good choice .
If I had to point out a negative note, there was not even offered us a glass of water which personally I found it a bit ' rude and unprofessional, but on the other hand we had not asked for it.
Apart from this , in my humble opinion this is a good and cheap restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Very good”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and great food at a very good price. Nothing to Fault and will happily recommend... the chicken is very authentically made and all flavors are excellent condition

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is a very good restaurant in the hear of Surfers Paradise. My husband and I eat here regularly at both lunch and dinner time.
I would say that the food is pretty traditional as we have been to Thailand several times and we can be quite critical.
The staff are very friendly and the lady who runs the place is really nice and is very accommodating with the menu as I am vegetarian and she basically gives me what ever I ask for, excellent!
My husband loves the Pad Thai and says that is has to be the best he has tasted outside Thailand.
No Matter what you order on the menu, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This place is great. The food is so tasty always fresh and served quickly. The service is excellent and the prices are good we are repeat customers here and I can definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting tasty Thai food.

• Visited August 2013
“Tasty little find”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Located in an out of the way arcade this eatery is clean and tidy and presents well. The food is fresh, tasty and good value. The staff are friendly and even the chef asked if I was enjoying the meal. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to try a new place.

• Visited August 2013