“Good value”
Review of Kesh Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Kesh Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Good variety on the menu and at good prices. The is a good range of wines too. Most nights have a special theme ie: Sunday roast night, and it is delicious.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Part of our package deal staying at the Marrakesh was a bonus of $10 breakfast vouchers per person daily which we took full advantage of. Each morning we would eagerly go down to the restaurant and have a chat to other people we got to know quite well during the course of our stay and of course the restaurant staff - especially a lovely waitress (Annette), who looked after us most days.

There were superb choices on the menu and my husband particularly enjoyed the "light" breakfast which very conveniently had bacon, something which he is VERY fond of having too often I have to say!

My favourite was the bircher museli and I couldn't get enough of it - absolutely delicious. I did venture away from it a couple of times but it remained top of the list for me. Well done guys.

The restaurant was always clean and the atmosphere friendly, and a well organised team of people working there. I hope our waitress (Annette) is well and she deserves a medal in trying to convince my "Dave" to try something different on the menu!!!

If we were to come back to Surfers we would definitely stay at the Marrakesh again and line up at the restaurant for their delicious breakfasts. Cheers!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Friendly service. Clean and convenient. Plenty of choices on the menus and all delicious. Evening seating is indoor but feels like it's out on the patio with wind screens in place and palms all around.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We came here with Living Social vouchers for 4, we get 2 sets of bruschetta to share and 1 main each for $78. Then we order extra dessert for one and lemon lime bitter drinks for all of us with tea cost an extra $20.Very surprise how fresh and beautiful the foods are from a small restaurant Great value you can see from menu each costs $25-$30.My husband loved the sticky date pudding, lovely small restaurant located in the Marrakesh apartment,nice lobby and water features, we will be back even without the voucher next time we visit GC again.