Location to main streets in Surfers a decent walk away, not a very comforting walk home late at night either surrounded by hostel type accommodation. Dryer didn't work and the food dispenser in the sink smelled disgusting even though we had never used it - granted we never asked for either to be fixed so our own fault there. We were on the ground floor so security was an issue for us but nothing happened so that's a plus. Not to mention I'm pretty sure the only way to the other floors are stairs and I'm glad I didn't have to deal with them. Rooms are nothing special, reasonably clean but for what you pay not worth it. Glad we didn't spend much time in our room so it didn't ruin our holiday but I wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia