I stayed for 7 nights in May. I was concerned that being from the country I would find staying in Surfers too noisy at night. I could not have been happier with the location of Sunset Island Resort as it was not in the heart of Surfers but still within walking distance. I was actually able to sleep at night as there was not constant traffic. My 1 bedroom apartment was very comfortable and roomy. The staff were friendly always greeting you with a warm hello and a smile. Thank you for making my business trip a pleasant experience, I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia