The only thing I found issues with was the photos of the kitchen/lounge were deceiving as to the size and the fact that you can't swim/spa after 9pm or before 8am. Other than that the beds were very comfortable and I would be happy to stay there again :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia