I was very happy with my room, except the fridge froze all my veges......thermostat must be broken as it wouldnt turn down.
Leah was very friendly and helpful in reception.
Unfortunately the spa was far too hot to use and only ran for 3 mins at a time, had to hop out in the cold wind to press button again. It is a lovely spa it was a shame I couldnt use it more, I told the manageress and she said that most people find it too Cold......My room was close enough to hear comments from other guests and most complained about the temp when entering. The pool was freezing even though advertised as heated.
It is close to Surfers strip.....and the Helm bar has a courtesy bus so it was fabulous to go and sit on the water for a meal. I agree with Country chick. review.......I am a countrygirl too....lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia