before my holiday even started i was over charged to my credit card 3 times. insted of once full payment i was charged three times. ii did not even get a appoligy just a ok i will fix it up. which was done 2 days later.
the carpets are filthy ants crawling through out the apartment, cockaroches, fly screens with holes, you are givin one roll of toilet paper then after that are expected to pay 2 dollars a roll..
the owners are rude.
do not even bother staying in this terrible hotel even if it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia