Spent two weeks in December 2013 and paid 3650 dollars. The reception closes at 5:00 PM on weekdays and at 2:00 on Sundays. After that you are on your own and you can't check your apartment before you already moved in it.
The carpet was dirty and smelly. We did not switch on the air conditioner because it smelled too (apparently they do not change or clean the filters).
Only a few pots and pans, one of which could not be used because scratched. After the first and only service they provided, one brand polo shirt of us 'misteriously, disappeared. They only changed the sheets and towels, they didn't clean anything but they had plenty of time to rammage our belongings. We reported what happened to the receptionists to no avail, because their only job is ask you to pay in full when you arrive: they do not follow up on your complains. The worst rental experience we had. Of course, the apartment did not look like at all the ones posted on their webpage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 levels, 126 spacious two bedroom, fully self-contained apartments. Located 150 metres from Surfers Paradise beach and 200 metres south of Surfers Paradise main street. Tour desk, under cover car park, theme park tickets. Close to a variety of international restaurants. Situated alongside the world's tallest residential building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aegean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Apartments
- Aegean Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia