OK, so nit is old (well almost retro) but hey everything works and for $89 including a room with a million dollar view, a bottle of plonk, chockies, a full brekkie and a late check-out - well we enjoyed it tremendously.
The bed was fine (seriously if we don't get stiff backs or sore necks and shoulders, then it is pretty good) if not smallish.
It was fun for a night and the staff are terrific and helpful.The sheets and towels were clean - there are extra pillows. Loads of space - the TV works - the furniture was a little uncomfortable and one of the balcony chairs was broken, but plenty of room to bring out some chairs from indoors. BYO shampoo. So the place needs a refurbishment, but then you won't get all that for $89, that's for sure.
Have fun, and don't expect luxury. Get out and walk and get some real coffee elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Beach Resort, Surfers Paradise is the ideal location for the perfect Gold Coast holiday. Right at our doorstep is the magnificent Pacific Ocean beach shoreline with our world renowned surf. We are conveniently located just a minute's walk from "Cypress Avenue Tram Station," with just a 10 minute walk to the city center in Cavill Ave, dining outlets, and the famous Surfers Paradise nightlife that the city is known for. Seaworld or Conrad Jupiter Casino is only a short drive away. The resort comprises of 120 affordable and comfortable guest rooms which includes 80 one-bedroom apartments with self contained kitchen/cooking facilities and 40 standard hotel-style rooms. There is also a variety of bedding configurations to suit every individual. All guest rooms feature a private balcony which overlooks the ocean and/or the Gold Coast Hinterland. To suit all budgets, you will be perfectly set up to enjoy everything Surfers Paradise has to offer. The resort also provides excellent facilities for our guests including pool, spa, sauna, and tennis court.> ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- International Beach Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia