All reviewspink poodlethe gold coastbedroom apartmentlarge balconyspa baththe security guardsteam roomsized bedafter hoursroad noisestay there againminute walka great staydvd playerlaundry facilitieswashing machine and dryersurf club
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a lovely long weekend, with family at Mantra Wings. The 3 bedroom apartment had great views of both the river and the ocean, and was surrounded by an extended balcony. We were within walking distance of the Q1 Teppanyaki restaurant and morning breakfast. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Shower screen was fixed within hours of mentioning it didn't slide properly. Bed overspread and cushions could do to be revamped. Leather couch was very comfortable. Plenty of living space. The kids loved the heated pool and declared the spa was warmer than a bath. Will continue to stay at Mantra Apartments. Love the complimentary late checkout by being a C U Soon Club Member.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Kerryn C, thank you for your recent contribution towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I'm pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you so comfortably across the long weekend. The location of the Resort is something I am constantly talking to future guests about so thankyou for re-emphasing our location of being within walking distance of the centre of Surfers Paradise.
It was also pleasing to read that you enjoyed the late check out offered to C U Soon members.

Thank you once again, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort some time in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Loved every minute staying in this hotel, the spa out the front was a wonderful experience and all the facilities were great, so easy to get to all the great parts of the Gold Coast from, walking distance from cavill avenue. Will definitely stay again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Jacqueline M, thank you for your recent review you contributed towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I must say it is certainly pleasing to read a review that starts with "loved every minute" so I certainly enjoyed reading this one.
Whilst the Spa is not operated by Mantra Wings it is great for our guests to be able to access a facility so close to our front door.
Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed with the Mantra Wings for a week in May. We loved the two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and open living. The kitchen was a lovely set up looking straight out to the veranda. The heated lagoon style pool and spa was beautiful lite up blue at night. Very relaxing after a full on day of fun before bed! Great to have covered parking too. When the tv remote batteries ran out we called reception and in 3 minutes there was a knock on the door and a friendly maintenance man with new ones! Could the opening hours of reception possibly be reviewed though? In all we loved the venue... could the opening hours of reception possibly be reviewed though? And would it hurt Katie (reception) to smile once in a while? It seemed a hassle for her to have to serve customers, quite unenthusiastic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank se02

Dear se02, thank you for the review you recently contributed towards our Trip Advisor Review Site. I was delighted to read of your feedback on our facilities both inside the unit and around the resort.
I was however disappointed to hear your feedback of the service you received at reception as it certainly is not the usual feedback I receive about this team. I have discussed this review with the team and I would like to personally apologise to you on behalf of our resort, we work hard to ensure our small team deliver consistent service. I appreciate your feedback and will use this to further improve our service standards.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Mantra Wings Surfers Paradise for 3 nights and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Everything in the room were perfect with the exception of the lounge suite which appeared to be really worn out and the leather was peeling off.
However after complaining to the check in staff, we were offered another room.
Will like to stay there again.
Very clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Changhong2014, thankyou for recent review you posted on our Trip Advisor review website, It was certainly a pleasing review to read in light of your comments on the friendliness and helpfullness of the staff.
I apologise for the room you were first shown and am happy to report the lounges in that unit have now been replaced. It is certainly not something that should have taken this long to replace and I would like to offer my apologies for this situation.
I am however pleased to see we were able to organise a new room once you have reported this issue to Reception.

Thanks once again for your review and I look forward to your return visit some time in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed in early May room 1008. We had a great view of the sea and the river. In the hotter times of the year the room it is perfect for the those who don't want too much sun. It is 200 mtr from the beach and right in between surfers and broad beach. The best things were free car parking, quit, great deck area, washing machine and dryer and great swimming pool area also a lot of space for the family. Not so good the price of the wifi; roaming charges where cheaper. We would stay again yes it was really great for our family.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Kingston4, thank you for the review of your stay at Mantra Wings earlier this month, it was great to hear we could accommodate your family so comfortably with great facilities and location.
The 08 units (like the one you stayed) whilst not getting a lot of sun later in the day have a beautiful sweeping view of the ocean looking South, even better at this time of the year when our days are largely filled with blue skies all day.
I have passed your feedback on pricing of the Wifi to the external operator that owns the internet infrastructure in our building, like most service companies they are always asking for feedback on their offerings.

Thanks once again for your review, I look forward to hosting your family back at the resort sometime in the future.