All reviews pink poodle the gold coast bedroom apartment large balcony spa bath road noise steam room great place to stay after hours main bedroom stay there again surf club short walk to the beach washing machine and dryer great facilities great pool stayed for nights
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

No room service, no bath,
Balcony with a view of an abandoned lot, no restaurants, no retail shops as advertised, nor was there a day spa as also advertised central to nothing don't bother staying here big waste of money, it is basically a residential building.

7  Thank Bec A
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Bec A, thank you for your recent contribution towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I was concerned to read your review and I am so sorry for the poor experience you received.
If you could please send me an email to me on wings.res@mantra.com.au I would like to understand more on your concerns.
Your feedback has already been shared with the team here who are equally disappointed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Spent a long weekend up there with a hire car June 12 - 15, 2014.
After hours automated check in easy, so is underground car parking.
Friendly reception, and wonderfully spacious, light apartments with great views.
Wish we were staying longer, and highly recommend the place as it represents great value for money.
Fully self contained with everything you need (except salt & pepper!) and even did all our washing and drying before we left. A place well spent. Thanks to Renee and the team at Mantra Wings.

Room tip: Just request nice views, though I am sure most of them do, some of the beach, others of the Hinterland.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear lukeskarbek, thank you, this was such a pleasing review to read and I really appreciate you sharing it with future guests on our Trip Advisor Review site.
Facilities, value for money, and great staff service are certainly 3 boxes we would like all guests to be able to tick off after a stay at our Resort so once again thank you, I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.
I have shared your review with Renee who also is appreciative of your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed at Mantra Wings GC for one night wished it was longer!! Great view looking from the balcony towards the beach. Short walk to the beach front and restaurants. Two bedroom apartment with an extra bed for five people. Well maintained apartment. Kids loved it, especially the spa and heated pool. Would not hesitate to book again!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear C T, thank for your recent Review on our Trip Advisor Review site, I was pleased to read that you had such a wonderful time in such a short stay. We often find the Pool is a big hit with families travelling with kids especially this time of the year with a heated pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort again some time in the future when I hope you will be able to relax for a longer stay.

Thanks once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a lovely long weekend, with family at Mantra Wings. The 3 bedroom apartment had great views of both the river and the ocean, and was surrounded by an extended balcony. We were within walking distance of the Q1 Teppanyaki restaurant and morning breakfast. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Shower screen was fixed within hours of mentioning it didn't slide properly. Bed overspread and cushions could do to be revamped. Leather couch was very comfortable. Plenty of living space. The kids loved the heated pool and declared the spa was warmer than a bath. Will continue to stay at Mantra Apartments. Love the complimentary late checkout by being a C U Soon Club Member.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kerryn C, thank you for your recent contribution towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I'm pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you so comfortably across the long weekend. The location of the Resort is something I am constantly talking to future guests about so thankyou for re-emphasing our location of being within walking distance of the centre of Surfers Paradise.
It was also pleasing to read that you enjoyed the late check out offered to C U Soon members.

Thank you once again, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort some time in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Loved every minute staying in this hotel, the spa out the front was a wonderful experience and all the facilities were great, so easy to get to all the great parts of the Gold Coast from, walking distance from cavill avenue. Will definitely stay again in the future!

Date of stay: June 2014

Dear Jacqueline M, thank you for your recent review you contributed towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I must say it is certainly pleasing to read a review that starts with "loved every minute" so I certainly enjoyed reading this one.
Whilst the Spa is not operated by Mantra Wings it is great for our guests to be able to access a facility so close to our front door.
Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.