All reviews pink poodle the gold coast bedroom apartment large balcony spa bath the security guard steam room sized bed after hours road noise stay there again minute walk a great stay washing machine and dryer dvd player laundry facilities surf club
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed overnight with 5 tweens - close to beach and Surfer's Paradise.
Bit noisy on the traffic side and average views from where we were located but our 3 br apartment was very spacious and clean. The seasonally heated pool was great for the kids. Nice and big - and they loved the spa. Bit pricey for low season, but 3br apartments can be hard to come by...

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the main road, otherwise the doors have to stay closed if you want some quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AJ K
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear AJ K, thankyou for your feedback on our Trip Advisor Review site from your recent stay at Mantra Wings. I understand your concerns about the noise from traffic which is always going to be a difficult one to manage when the Resort is located on the main highway into Surfers Paradise.
Fortunately as you have pointed out when the doors are closed, the noise is predominantly kept outside.

It certainly appears from your review that your "tweens" were comfortable with the facilities which is always good to hear.

Thank you once again for your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort some time in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great views, comfortable bed, very clean. Friendly staff, neat modern facilities (gym/pool/bbq). Traffic noise can be loud as located on Hwy. Average lounge. Not far from Broadbeach or Surfers heart. Would return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear betadelta, thank you for your recent contribution on our Trip Advisor Review site, I have shared your feedback with the team who are equally appreciative of your feedback.

It is great to hear you would return, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort some time in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

No room service, no bath,
Balcony with a view of an abandoned lot, no restaurants, no retail shops as advertised, nor was there a day spa as also advertised central to nothing don't bother staying here big waste of money, it is basically a residential building.

Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank Bec A
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Bec A, thank you for your recent contribution towards our Trip Advisor Review site, I was concerned to read your review and I am so sorry for the poor experience you received.
If you could please send me an email to me on wings.res@mantra.com.au I would like to understand more on your concerns.
Your feedback has already been shared with the team here who are equally disappointed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Spent a long weekend up there with a hire car June 12 - 15, 2014.
After hours automated check in easy, so is underground car parking.
Friendly reception, and wonderfully spacious, light apartments with great views.
Wish we were staying longer, and highly recommend the place as it represents great value for money.
Fully self contained with everything you need (except salt & pepper!) and even did all our washing and drying before we left. A place well spent. Thanks to Renee and the team at Mantra Wings.

Room Tip: Just request nice views, though I am sure most of them do, some of the beach, others of the Hinterland.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear lukeskarbek, thank you, this was such a pleasing review to read and I really appreciate you sharing it with future guests on our Trip Advisor Review site.
Facilities, value for money, and great staff service are certainly 3 boxes we would like all guests to be able to tick off after a stay at our Resort so once again thank you, I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.
I have shared your review with Renee who also is appreciative of your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed at Mantra Wings GC for one night wished it was longer!! Great view looking from the balcony towards the beach. Short walk to the beach front and restaurants. Two bedroom apartment with an extra bed for five people. Well maintained apartment. Kids loved it, especially the spa and heated pool. Would not hesitate to book again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear C T, thank for your recent Review on our Trip Advisor Review site, I was pleased to read that you had such a wonderful time in such a short stay. We often find the Pool is a big hit with families travelling with kids especially this time of the year with a heated pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort again some time in the future when I hope you will be able to relax for a longer stay.

Thanks once again for your feedback.