Stayed 3 nights with my young son and found the hotel to be very clean and well maintained. May not be the most modern of buildings but all the amenities were great and the hotel's
internet room rate was very well priced compared to others in the area. Location is fabulous, more North Broadbeach than South Surfers. We didn't hire a car as the bus stop is right outside and gets you everywhere- staff were helpful with their advice. Having an indoor and outdoor pool was wonderful as it rained a lot when we stayed. Voucher included for breakfast and the Kesh cafe was great. Would be nice to have free interent access in the lobby and only drawback was I found the mattress a little hard- minor thing.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia