We stayed in a superior appartment and friends stayed in a standard apartment on the upper floors. Ours was more spacious, but the other had a nicer outlook, away from the buildings towards the hinterland.
The positions is right between Surfers and Broadbeach so it is nice and quiet.
The restaurant downstairs (Kesh) is good.
It a short walk to the beach.
I'm happy to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Moroccan inspired 4 star Gold Coast icon. The Marrakesh is a boutique resort offering 1 & 2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments. 2 heated bionized pools & spas (both indoor and outdoor), pool side BBQ, gym, sauna and roof top sundeck and BBQ area. Located between the exciting nightlife of Surfers Paradise and the restaurants, cafes and international shopping at Broadbeach. The beach is just a short stroll and the G Link tram and buses are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia