My husband and I have just returned from our holiday, 3 days of which were spent at Marrakesh Apartments.
We flew in early in the morning, and the coach dropped us off at 9.30am. The staff were able to let us put our bags in the office and go for a wander until 2pm , when the rooms were ready.
We returned about 1pm, with tired feet, and were able to sit in the "Kesh Cafe and Bar" and have a quiet drink until rooms were released. The "Kesh "has a lovely atmosphere and menu, yummy food, and efficient staff.
We did not use the pool facilities, so are unable to comment.
We found our rooms spacious and well appointed, comfortable bed and lovely balcony. The kitchen had all the equipement one would want, and the cleanliness was excellent.
The staff were at all times, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.
The fact that the bus stopped right out side the apartments was a huge bonus for us , as we had no vehicle, and it meant we could get around a bit.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and hope to return again someday, we do not hesitate to recommend these apartments.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia