My wife and i had an excellent 4 night stay at the Marrakech this September. The price we paid was very fair - much cheaper than similar standard apartments in the broadbeach area.
We had a 1 bedroom apartment. It overlooked the pool - a seaview costs another $20 a night. The room was very well presented and quite large. Tv in longe and another in the bedroom. The bathroom was clean.
We had lunch athe Kech restaurant - good value at $10 - $15. The pool area is very nice - heated in door and out door pools, spas anda sauna. The area though would become quite crowded in peak times.
The Marrakech is a 10 - 15 minute walk to the Broadbeach Dining area and a little more into surfers. The beach though is only a short walk.
We also highly recommend the Pink Poodle for a belgium beer and musscles.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia