When we arrived at the resort the staff didn't tell us that there was a ramp around the side, instead we had to carry all our luggage up the stairs through the resort in 30 degree heat. It took us forever to reach the top of the penthouse. The staff were very rude and offered NO assistance. Penthouse had NO AIR-CON, NO BBQ, massive area above the penthouse with no bbq which was ridiculous. Our spa upstairs was nice apart from the buttons which were not working and the it was very noisy. Freezer was dirty (icypole stains), cupboards were dirty and the dishes were also filthy and not washed properly. The Lagoon Pool was adverstised as Penthouse Pool, but everyone in the resort had access to it which meant there was no time to relax and have a swim. There were too many little kids running around and jumping off the wall into the pool. The Gym had minimal equipment and should I add OLD equipment. I reckon they were as old as the the old lady from titanic. For the amount of money we paid they only supplied 3 rolls of toiletpaper, 1 sachet of dishwashing detergent and 1 sachet for the washing machine. No room service and the manager didn't even visit to see how our stay was soo far. SHAME ON YOU MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Mountain is a family resort with spacious 2 and 3 bedroom self contained apartments. The 3 outdoor pools (lagoon pool with a sandy beach on each end, heated rock pool and infinity pool with adjoining spa at the top of the complex) cater for everyone. The tropical garden with waterfalls complete the setting for a very enjoyable holiday. The complex is within short walking distance to some of the famous restaurants and coffee shops in Nobby Beach. Situated on the Gold Coast Highway with public transport to the major shopping centers and theme parks a short stroll away. The refurbish gym can keep any fitness freaks busy for a while and the few steps in the complex will definitely be an inspiration to all couch potatoes. The stunning views around the pools and awesome ocean and hinter land views from the infinity pool create that perfect backdrop for to capture some photographic keepsakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Magic Mountain Hotel Gold Coast
- Magic Mountain Surfers Paradise
- Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Australia