The amenities were fantastic - the kids enjoyed the pools, tennis and playground (although a bit too much chlorine in the indoor pool gave us all sore eyes !).
The rooms were spacious and clean although obviously a bit aged and needed some fixing up. Nothing major but a lot of little things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia