Beautiful place with a good location and excellent beach access. Minutes walk to anywhere and anywhere you need at surfer paradise, . we were close to the central part of Surfer's Paradise or Main Beach and many other excellent spots. Staff are helpful and friendly and extremely obliging. Taxi service is prompt and readily available to anywhere you need to go but not so cheap Rooms are amazingly clean and spacious and air con in both bedrooms was great. I will recommend this place as its just great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia