Beautiful apartment with amazing view. Sue is such a friendly lady and very helpful. We had a new renovated apartment on level 26. It was very clean and pretty modern. Unfortunately, the dryer wasn't working, but it wasn't a drama for us. We really enjoyed staying at Hi-Surf. It was very quiet,except there was a day when tradies were making noise right above our apartment, but it was during the day & we went out. The indoor swimming pool was awesome, it is not a massive pool, but I enjoyed it. The spa was great. We are definitely going back again for another holiday/honeymoon. We love the location, even though it was a long walk to the heart of surfers paradise, but we didn't mind, we love & enjoy walking anyway.
If you are looking for an accommodation for a holiday in Gold Coast, we highly recommend Hi-Surf Beachfront Resort.
We would like to thank Sue for your excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia