These apartments really ticked all of the boxes for our family. Sweeping, unobstructed ocean views and glittering lights of Surfers Paradise at night.. My teenage boys who are generally unimpressed with most things these days walked in and in unison said. "Wooww". Amazing view!
Large spacious apartment with big bedrooms, flat screen wall mounted TV in the main bedroom. Heaps of storage space for luggage. In comparison to other apartments on the Gold Coast (And I've holidayed in most), this has definitely been one of the better ones. The location is great, there is a G-Link light rail stop at the back of the building and restaurants within walking distance.
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Judith at reception really made us feel welcome. (Not like other places where you feel like just another number!)
For anyone complaining abut a '$50 fee to clean if not done properly'- that's actually standard procedure across all holiday apartments!!
We're planning our next stay already :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia