Recently had a one week stay at Hi-Surf in a mid level apartment on the beachside of the building. I think our timing was pretty good as it looks like the building has undergone some major renovations as everything looked pretty new.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was very spacious and had a good sized balcony overlooking the beach. The unit had a good sized kitchen & lounge area with a dining room that seated 8. There was a separate laundry (which is unusual), a large bathroom and ensuite off the main bedroom. The second bedroom was also large and contained 2 queen sized beds. The weather was great (which was a great bonus) and we loved the position being outside of the busy central Surfers area.
We had a patrolled beach right at the front of our building which was great for our older children as we could watch them from our balcony.
Overall our week was very comfortable and did not feel cramped at any stage. The building has good amenities with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, sauna and tennis court.
Only criticism is I couldn't work the Austar but I don't know if that was my fault or not.
Took us about 20 mins to get to the theme parks and I noticed there is a stop right outside the building for the Gold Coast trams that hadn't started during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia