We recently stayed at the crown towers resort in room 2003. We booked this on the crown towers website (not mantra) and were given confirmation on crowntowers letter head. I phoned a week before confirming our reservation using the phone number on the letter head. When we arrived we were told we were booked into a private apartment which had "nothing to do" with the resort. The reception staff were very unhelpful as soon as we arrived and they new what room we were in. We were unable to get a "starter pack" that if you booked direct with the hotel you would have got. We were unable to leave our bags their for a few hours on our departure day as we didn't book direct with the hotel. We were unaware that booking on the crown towers website was not booking direct with the hotel. As room 2003 was privatly owned the cleaners a different too. The apartment was filthy, toilets had not been cleaned, blankets were too dirty to use. When we discussed our dissapointment with the reception staff they said "as you are in a privately owned apartment there is nothing we can do, please complain". I asked the girl on reception don't you think its crown towers obligation to tell guests if they have booked a privately owned apartment and she said "No".
Please, if you are thinking of staying here please phone direct using a phone number form the Mantra Crown Towers Website and make sure you are NOT in a private apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia