We stayed here in mid August and rented a two bedroom, two bathroom unit. The first thing you have to be aware of is that this is not really a hotel, or a resort it is an apartment. You dont get room service or clean towels every day. You get a small amount of cleaning products at the start, but you really need to bring your own toiletries, including soap. The room was very 90's dated and the bathroom was old and tired. That said, the apartment had a good sized kitchen, a 6 seat dining table, separate bedrooms and two full sized bathrooms. The fridge is full sized, and their is a washing machine and dryer. Bring your own beach towels as they charge you for those if you want to use the pool. A good deal was the Sunday late checkout of 6pm for an extra $45 which we took advance of on our last day. There is a Coles supermarket up the road on Elkhorn Ave (5 min walk) and the public bus stops out the front. We caught the public bus from Gold Coast airport and this dropped us off across the road ($20 for 3 of us), we also caught the bus out the front (the TX2) to the theme parks.
We probably would not stay here again as it was a bit pricey for an apartment, but it was convenient for the conference I was attending nearby which did not have 2 room hotel rooms. So yes it is a tad tired, but the rooms were a good size which helps if you are staying for more than a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including the award-winning Chiangmai Thai, all within the comfort of the resort. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, you are amongst all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia