Stayed in room 904, faces west, so need to keep curtains closed after lunch so unit doesn't heat up. One-bedroom apartment. Seems recently refurbished. Good air conditioning. Very good kitchen and laundry with all the mod cons, cookware, crockery, glassware, and utensils. Large bathroom with full size bath, and large shower. Only one little cake of soap, though, for basin, bath and shower so had to keep moving it around. BYO soap. No face cloth.
Very hard bed. Generous size bedroom, fit a portacot easily, once we moved the bed over a bit closer to the bathroom. Walk-through closet to two-way bathroom. Two separate mirrored sliding door closets.
Common areas maintained nicely, lovely pools and sandy 'beach'. Had dinner at Thai restaurant downstairs. Would recommend booking, though we were accomodated easily as it was early. Had breakfast at cafe in lobby, had very generous and tasty 'Healthy Breakfast', though no atmosphere, and surprisingly, only 4 groups there, though plenty of take-away coffee traffic.
Tried to have a breakfast BBQ by the pool, but BBQs don't activate until 7 or 8 am, so cooked in room, which was fine, but a bit of a drag.
TV was large but seemed to be missing a cable so not full range of channels, and reception a bit grainy. Sad, dusty little plastic plants dotted about would do more for the room with their absence.
Children's play area is of the climbing/sliding type, 'undercover' refers to shade sales, so not weather proof. It rained while we were there, so couldn't use it.
Good for longer, self-catered stays, as minimal milk/hot drink, washing, and soap supplies provided for first day or two, then any further supplies are charged for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia