It's not our first time staying here, in fact we are in double digits by now, but the fact remains that this is a wonderful place to stay and we just had to share our most recent experience once again! We arrived back last night from close to 3 weeks at Mantra Crown Towers and loved every moment. We had a family holiday this time with 2 other groups joining us and it was FUN! Everyone had a great time, and commented on how family friendly and convenient everything is. The location, rooms, views, facilities... it's all awesome. And of course the staff are the cherry on top. Shane was particularly helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty, and Tammy and her team were also great. We can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia