Stayed in room 1902 for 7 nights in the middle of February. Car park facilities are great, undercover and secured. Once we got out from the elevator onto the 19th floor, there was a terrible musty damp smell and it never got better for the whole 8 days we were there. By the end of it we were blocking our noses before entering our floor. When we first walked in our room it looked amazing. The colours, furniture and views were fantastic, BUT...after about 15 minutes, we start to realise it was all just initial once overs. The carpet was a shag pile carpet which was worn and your feet felt dirty when walking bare foot, the paint job on the walls was done very poorly, looks like my 8 year old painted the room. The couches were lovely and modern but not comfortable. Cushions needed changing for comfort. The main bed was the main disaster. Husband slept on the couch for the entire trip as the bed was so old and uncomfortable. I even got bitten by bed bugs!!! The fold out bed that was ordered for my two year old had seen better days. I had to use 4 blankets to lay under the bed sheet as you could feel the springs on your back when lying on it. Bathrooms were nice and clean, very outdated though and our hot water tap was leaking. Lastly the kitchen is outdated and needs an urgent face lift. Paint was peeling from the cupboard doors and the draws that roll out on the dishwasher had broken wheels so I couldn't roll it out. Their pools are fantastic though, that is was saves their hotel! Gorgeous lagoon pool with a cave, beach like pool, great kids pool with pirate ship and loved the spas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia