My partner and I stayed here with our four children in August and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a 3 bedroom ocean view apartment on the 20th floor which was very spacious and well equipped. Views were breathtaking, furniture, while not ultra modern, was comfortable and clean and was relieved to find chains placed highly on glass sliding doors preventing my four year old from being able to go out on the balcony if my back was turned for a minute or so. Staff were all very friendly and helpful, outdoor pool area is fantastic (unfortunately the weather was a little cool for us to utilise them), although outdoor spa was lovely and warm. Also got plenty of use from heated indoor pool and spa, plus the kids loved the games room and gym. Both restaurants in the vicinity of the apartments were excellent, however, I found the seafood restaurant in the foyer offer more kid friendly menus. Good security, lifts were always quick, slight bit of mould in the spacious bathrooms, but no more than what I expected from a highly rented apartment, so I wasn't overly concerned about that. Extremely short walk to the beach and main shopping district, the location was fantastic. We reported that our washing machine was making loud grating noises during the spin cycles, and they sent up a brand new washing machine! We certainly didn't expect that, but that's what i call service! I'd read some reviews before arriving and decided to request a higher floor ocean room in advance, and I'd advise others to do the same, as we were happy with our apartment and definitely want to return during the warmer months. The only disappointment was that we couldn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including the award-winning Chiangmai Thai, all within the comfort of the resort. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, you are amongst all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia