We recently stayed at Palazzo Colonnades again for a business conference, and remain impressed with the location (just out of the noise and hassle of the Surfers Paradise nightlife precinct).
We recommend that couples should consider the executive apartments for just a few dollars more, as you get a lot more space and larger balcony.
The property is clean, well appointed and internal access for the underground carpark ensures that you're able to keep dry on even a wet day.
At the moment access to the property is somewhat restricted due to Gold Coast trmway roadworks, with access via Vista Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia