The apartment was clean, well equiped and great value. Blankets in the cupboard seemed like they were not washed (smelly). Sofa bed is uncomfortable. Great views from our apartment. Will stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia