The location is fantastic! Super close to the shopping center, restaurant, supermarkets, opposite to the beach. The cleaner and the receptionist are super friendly and helpful. Good view. The only thing is the room itself, old mouldy curtains, rusty fridge, rusty outdoor furniture. However, the cleaner has done a great job to make it tidy and clean for us to stay. Owner of that room may have to change the fridge and mouldy curtains. Apart from that, everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking to party till dawn or be in the midst of all the excitement, we are in the perfect position for you. There is security parking under the building and tour buses pick up right at our front door for your convenience. We are proud of our local knowledge and can assist you with any information on the Gold Coast during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloha Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aloha Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia