What a wonderful stay we had! It is away from the direct hustle and bustle at Surfers Paradise but yet so near whenever you want. I opened the curtains each morning to the most incredible views I have ever seen from each room -sea view and on side the canal and Gold Coast buildings!! and we all went for a swim in the sea and afterwards played tennis. Then had a lovely breakfast on the patio with cool breeze and sea view. We then headed off to theme parks or the many other tourist attractions at Surfers Paradise. We loved the heated huge spa pool as it was so relaxing after a busy day. The staff is very friendly and feels like family -we will definitely return in future! Thanks for a clean, beautifully furnished apartment and for the champagne on arrival!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Capricorn One's brilliant OCEAN and RIVER Views... here you are just metres from a beautiful safe and patrolled uncrowded BEACH... TRANSPORT from one end of the Gold Coast to the other is available almost at the door, some say our LOCATION is the BEST on the Gold Coast, MANY FACILITIES other resorts don't have - Tennis, Large Pool, enormous SPA and Sauna, FAMILY FRIENDLY all apartments are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom MUCH LARGER than just a hotel room, fully furnished and self contained almost every luxury of home is supplied. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capricorn One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capricorn One Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Capricorn 1
- Capricorn One Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia