My husband and I came and stayed here for 5 nights with our family which included 7 month old twins. What can I stay it was the best 5 nights I had in a very long time. The service that we received during this stay was over and above. Brenda and Steve made our holiday one to remember and we look forward to returning again soon. The kids just loved the indoor spa. Great location as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Capricorn One's brilliant OCEAN and RIVER Views... here you are just metres from a beautiful safe and patrolled uncrowded BEACH... TRANSPORT from one end of the Gold Coast to the other is available almost at the door, some say our LOCATION is the BEST on the Gold Coast, MANY FACILITIES other resorts don't have - Tennis, Large Pool, enormous SPA and Sauna, FAMILY FRIENDLY all apartments are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom MUCH LARGER than just a hotel room, fully furnished and self contained almost every luxury of home is supplied. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capricorn One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capricorn 1
- Capricorn One Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Capricorn One Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia