This is my fourth time staying here, the view from the balcony is unbelievable you just have to see it for yourself. The room itself was a little out dated especially the bathroom it could do with a facelift, however in saying that the furniture throughout the apartment was fairly good. The only complaint I can make about my whole experience was staying on level 11 room 3 is that there is two permanent residents at each end of level 11 & they like to party well into the night ( when I say party, they will charge out of their apartments & have music pumping & stand outside your room & start screaming out random crap late at night, this will happen from any time between 8pm & midnight.) My advice would be if you are given a room on level 11 demand a room on another level.
The facilities throughout the complex are good, there are two spa's (one inside & one outside), a gym & a pool / bbq area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia