“Great location”

Surfers International
gold coast oz
“Great location”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed for a weekend break. Location is handy to everything. Right on the beach & one street from Cavill Mall.
The information brochure in the room says the closet supermarket is Coles in Chevron Renaissence building but Woolworths is much closer in lower level of Paradise Centre located in Cavill Mall.
Great free undercover secure parking. Very pleasant & helpful staff on reception desk.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jemGoldCoastOz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We are so upset. Two families booked last year asking for two top floor rooms to enjoy the spectacular views only to be given the third floor corner rooms with pool view which was very unlucky as 99% of rooms have awesome views. Both families have stayed at SI multiple times over twenty years. Our room was very dirty. Food stains on walls and floors, dirty linen with holes in the pillows. Thick dirt and dust behind furniture resulting in my son not being able to sleep in our room due to allergy and most disgusting of all urine and feces were on the toilet walls door and floors. Dead cockroaches, alot of mould and months of scum in all rooms. The room obviously not cleaned. Photos taken to reception and toilets were cleaned and dust vacuumed by a lovely lady. Air con, dishwasher, kitchen and bedroom light, shower head in main ALL broken. Staff sorry and offered move but inspection of 3 other rooms were all dirty!I apologized to my 3 children that they had to live in filth for a week. We are very well travelled families and don't expect perfection from a 3 star but this hotel lacks basic hygiene and management should expect better for their guests! Reception staff should be more professional. Making their lunch, asking a guest to wait while she goes and gets a coffee and interrupting guests to continue private conversations is poor. We all felt like they did not care what we went through once they had our money. We all left feeling really down. Such a shame as the location and view is AWESOME

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank KatSarH

Travellers are raving about these Surfers Paradise hotels

Upper Hutt, New Zealand
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Don’t be put off by the parking area, which looks rather dark and dingy when you drive in. The apartment that we had was nice, clean and modern (room 1102). Fantastic views, walking distance to everything. Lovely helpful friendly staff. We arrived at 0930 (had been travelling since 0200), thought we’d try our luck at being able to check in early – not really expecting to be able to, but was told ‘no problem’, I realise that this isn’t always possible but this time it was and it was really appreciated.
I’d happy stay there again. It’s not 5 star accommodation but it’s certainly value for money.

Room Tip: We had room 1102 which was nearly refurbished, lovely balconey over looking beach.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lesley62_12
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This place is horrible.
Let me start with our room: DIRTY! The bed was meant to be a king size but was two single beds pushed together, not to mention the pillows and mattress were covered in stains and the spare blankets in the wardrobe smelled.
The walls were covered in black scuff marks, the bathroom had mould around the shower, the kitchen tiles above the stove top still had food splashed on them, the appliances in the kitchen were so grubby that we wouldn't use them. The floor was dirty with a hair tie left near the bed ( a good indication it had not been cleaned). The furniture was old and couches had rips all over. We were told the room had air-con but that was a lie. It had an old dirty free standing fan that barely even worked.. To top it off, my partner , three year old son and I went to use the pool but when we got the and put our towels down, my partner stepped on a piece of glass that sliced open the bottom of his foot. It was about 6pm so after hours but I went straight back to our room to inform management and ask for band-aids only to be told, " we can't provide first-aid"!! I will be sure to warn everyone I know not to ever stay at this place! Horrible!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank LaurenH H
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

what a fantastic stay once again this will now be our yearly trip. we always get great service. would recommend to anyone, the staff are willing to help with anything, love love love surfers international, we will be back again next year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ipswich, Australia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I spent 5 days at the si hotel we were on the 15th floor the office people were very friendly the view was amazing! Close to everything our room was very clean Definitely going back thankyou si for an enjoyable week!!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank 7014
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I recently stayed here for the forth time in as many years & I absolutely loved it,I am disabled with walking sticks & all the rooms I hav stayed @ this accomodation hav been totally disabled friendly & the friendly staff,have been really great with any concerns I hav had over the tiime I stayed here.It has great views,very clean,spacious rooms.I will definitely be comeing back here to stay the nexttime I go back to Surfers Paradise.GREAT JOB GUYZ!!!!! BEST PLACE ON THE COAST I RECKON

Room Tip: Any room has the best view of the Surfers coast line.Great seabreezes all day & night long
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo