I visit the Sunny Gold Coast once a year for a short weekend break and this time round we chose Surfers International.
Firstly, the location is SUPERB! Literally a 3 minute walk to Cavill Avenue (restaurants, shops, timezone, attractions etc.) and right on the beach with beautiful uninterrupted views. (see photo)
The hotel has many recreational activities so if you are'nt a big shopper or surfer, you can enjoy your time relaxing by/in the sparkling pool (see photo). There is an indoor spa, male & female saunas and gym and an outdoor spa. On top of these facilities there is a free BBQ area by the pool with sink, 2 BBQs, table and chairs.
The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly and answered all of the questions we threw at the with a smile.
The hotel has good security systems including key-operated lifts and main doors as well as key/sensor operated locked parking facilities.
My friend and I travelled with another pair and we had different rooms, we did prefer ours but they were equally as happy. (see photos) Both had kitchens (oven with hotplates, microwave, fridge, sink, kettle, toaster etc) and a roomy private bathroom including shower, toilet and sink. The balcony on our room was bigger than the other room, both however loungers/table & chairs and had a perfect view out to sea. The rooms also have cable TV (sports, movie channels, music, news, discovery & cartoons) and very comfy chairs to watch it in!
Overall we were extremely happy with the hotel. It was a great price at $105p/n and give it 5 out of 5. We would definately return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia