We paid a lot of money through Flight Centre (never again) to stay here and it was a dump. Backpackers at best. There was no airconditioning and no fans outside the bedrooms. The stove didnt work and the dishwasher was over 20 years old. We had to ask for pillows and a blanket for the 4th person as there were only enough for 3. It was too hot to close the doors and the noise from the nightclub below kept us awake until 4am, then the beach constructions started at 6. The carpet was sticky with burns in it, you couldnt see out of the windows for dirt, there were lipstick kisses all over the balcony door, the bathroom was mouldy and the fittings and fans were covered in black dust. We asked about other rooms and were told 'they are pretty much the same". The fire alarm was disconnected, and when I told them, they sent another one up but I had to fit it. I lived in a nicer flat in the 80's. The spa was broken for some of our stay. The kids loved the pool and location but we ended up tired, hot and sleep deprived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia