For what I paid for this room, I will never be staying there again!
The staff- no one was at the desk when we arrived, we had to call someone to let us in, it was at 2pm check in time! Then even when some random company opened the front doors for us to even get into the hotel we had to open a saftey box and get out our own key and find our own way to our room!
The room- not clean, no reception phone, I asked for a queen bed especially because my partner and I were on our first holiday alone without the kids, and when we walked in there was 2 single beds, there was rubbish and boxes in our hallway , my partner couldn't even get the bag through the door! They said nothing about sharing a hallway and a laundry with another unit in their advertising of the room, so we were constant hearing them coming and going thinking they were opening our room! then to try and contact the manager to fix the problems I again had to use my personal phone and call some random company to leave a msg for them! They said they wouldn't move us into another room but the next morning would change the bed to a queen, pft! When we got back to the room it was just the two single beds pushed together!!!
Totally overpriced for what you get!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our apartments at Ipanema Surfers Paradise offer great views of the hinterland, Nerang River and the ocean. This unique holiday building is located on the beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Ipanema Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia