“Great value for the quality of food”
Review of Ocean Blue Cafe & Bistro - CLOSED

Ocean Blue Cafe & Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Australian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family owned & operated Cafe & Licensed Bistro. Great views of the ocean with modern Australian cuisine and great Pizza's. Dine in or take away.
sydney
“Great value for the quality of food”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I both had steaks. Excellent steaks, great taste and cooked perfectly. Everything tasted very fresh and delicious. Excellent value for money given the quality. As for the lack of atmosphere, it is a café, what do you expect? Actually both my husband and I loved the music they were playing the night we went. Well worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014

“Excellent service and tasty food BUT...”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The lady that served us was absolutely lovely, the food was delicious but I just didn't like how old it was and it had a bit of a dirty feel to it. Also there is absolutely no view of anything at all and its extremely small. I probably wouldn't go back just based on the atmosphere but if it was just based on food and service I would.

Ottawa, Canada
“Delicious Breakfast at Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Three of us ate here. One had the $10 bacon & egg breakfast which included juice. Another had the fruit compote pancakes & the other the Canadian pancakes. All were delicious.

Brisbane, Australia
“Good Food ~ although service was a bit slow”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We had lunch and dinner at this cafe on Anzac Day. Food was excellent both times although we did have to wait awhile as they were very busy due to the holiday. Staff were very friendly and did apologize for the slow service. Would dine here again as the food was very tasty

Visited April 2014
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Excellent dinner, kids ate absolutely ALL their food!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

When I just announced to my daughter we were going back to the Gold Coast for a few days, she said "are we going back to that Bistro with the great food and colouring in?" So yes, we definitely will be. We were on the Gold Coast for a few days just before Christmas 2013, and all the food, wine, dessert and coffee was excellent. Great prices, and exceptional service.

• Visited December 2013