One of the better posistions in Surfers.No road to cross ,just walk straight out onto the beach.
Apartment carpark is very small and would be a nightmare to try and park in if the place was very busy.(We had a people mover)
We stayed not long after a storm had been through and none of the windows or balcony glass had been cleaned.A simple job that my husband did in 5 mins and then we had an awesome view.We were in a 3 bedroom apartment which was huge and very comfortable inside for a family.Our friends stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which seemed to definitely have the better views looking straight onto the beach whereas we ended up on the side of the hotel for our view.
This place has a fantastic clean bbq area on the rooftop which we made use of every night we were there.I think overall this place was good value for money.It is defintely an older building but very roomy and with a fantastic location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family orientated and friendly atmosphere Fully Self Contained apartments with great sea views 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, Absolute beachfront. Pool, Spa pool ,Sauna and BBQ areas on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Beachfront Viscount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viscount Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Beachfront Viscount Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia