We have just had another great stay here, this time in apartment 21. We came back as we enjoyed it so much when we holidayed here in July. The apartment was lovely, very clean, spacious, well equipped and with comfy beds. The views are to die for and the proximity of these apartments to the beach could not be bettered. Weather was mixed during our week from 28/9 to 6/10 but it didn't stop us swimming in the lovely heated pool (renovated beautifully since our last visit) and going for long walks on the beach. Every day we used the spa and sauna (my 80 year old mother in law loved it!) and we usually had it all to ourselves! The rooftop area is a wonderful place to watch the weather and take great photos! Although we had our own car with us our teenage girls got the bus to the theme parks as it went from just down the road and was really quick. As always the managers Marion and David seemed to work tirelessly keeping the place clean and well maintained and were helpful and courteous at all times. They should be congratulated on the recent renovation to the pool area it is really lovely. This really is a great spot to stay, out of the craziness of surfers but close to shops and restaurants of broadbeach. I can't get over how lovely and quiet it is here, especially during the night we didn't hear a thing, just the sound of the waves! We drove to Mt Tambourine one day and went for a rainforest walk and had sunday dinner at a great pub called The Fox and Hounds on the road from Helensvale up to Mt Tambourine (10 mins from the parks) - definitely a great day out. Thanks David and Marion for another great stay we hope to come back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family orientated and friendly atmosphere Fully Self Contained apartments with great sea views 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, Absolute beachfront. Pool, Spa pool ,Sauna and BBQ areas on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beachfront Viscount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viscount Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Beachfront Viscount Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia