“A memorable, relaxing stay”
Review of Q1 Resort and Spa

Q1 Resort and Spa
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Where do I even start? First of all the room in which I stayed was absolutely impeccable. The king size bed was so comfy, the view of the beach breathtaking to say the least and not to mention the spa.... very relaxing. The hotel is located very close to the beach, restaurants and shops in Surfers Paradise. One of my main highlights of my stay at Q1 was enjoying drinks and burgers by the pool at Longboards bar. Do yourselves a favor and get there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Igotthetravelbug2014
Write a ReviewReviews (2,739)

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We enjoyed our 6 person family vacation in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 38th floor. Good elevator service and we needed the two car parks on offer which were available throughout our stay. Getting room key cards for all of our family seemed problematic as they kept running out. However, this did not cause us any major issues, and we did get 5 cards in the end..
The room quality was excellent, air-con was very effective. The dining furniture was badly scratched and dented, which was a pity as the rest of the furniture was good.
We enjoyed the proximity to Cavill Avenue and the traffic was pretty good for mid January. The weather was also moderate which suited our family perfectly.
I heard that 6 people in a two bedroom apartment was very cramped from another guest in the elevator, but we had plenty of space in a 3 bedroom apartment.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Nothing beats staying in the centre of Surfers. Great views from the ocean view room, short walk to Cavill Ave and beach just across the road. Unbeliveable views from the level 77 cafe/bar. Room very comfortable and spacious. First time staying in summer, previous trips in April or October. Lots more people obviously but didn't detract from the experience.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Me and my partner stayed at the q1 in June 2013 and it was one of the best experiences of my life, we had saved up to go away to celebrate my engagement for 3 nights and unfortunately my managed partner to suffer a broken arm during our journey to the coast, the staff were very helpful with all our needs and I would love the opportunity to go back and be able to fully experience all the q1 has to offer without having to strap plastic bags around my patters arm. Thank you q1 for the amazing getaway.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Our 2 bed ocean view apartment on level 53 was exceptionally large and well appointed. There was something there for everyone (parents and children alike). Fantastically convenient to the beach and Gold Coast attractions - we'll be coming back for sure!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Everyone I know who had stayed at Q1 always had nothing but good things to say about the resort, so a few of us decided to rent a sub penthouse for the long weekend and see what all the fuss was about. We definitely weren't left disappointed, with all modern furniture, spectacular views (especially of the night) and a very spacious apartment we were more than happy to just stay in out room the whole weekend! But as we ventured around and checked out the pool and BBQ areas we were even more impressed, spending most of our time in the pool and spa relaxing. I've stayed at many resorts on the gold coast but this would have to be my favourite because the staff are all so welcoming and happy to help with anything you need at any time in the day or night. Not only are the staff wonderful but so are the facilities as I mentioned and surprisingly it was a nice quiet hotel and the facilities weren't always crowded as I've found most resorts tend to have crowding. Over all I give Q1 10/10. I would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My experience at Q1 was beautiful and had the best view in the world especially for New Years Eve, would love a free hoilday at the moment.
The service was exceptional and all of the staff made sure my girlfriend and I had a fantastic time away.
All of the facilities were perfect and made sure we were constantly entertained. It's perfect accommodation for everyone, couples, singles and is also very family friendly. We would definitely recommend Q1 to anyone who would like to experience luxury accommodation and a wonderful experience at an affordable price.

• Stayed: January 2014