Q1 Resort and Spa
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$136
US$188
US$151
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$132
  • Beachfront
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$135
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$167
  • Pool
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$145
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$188
US$153
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
2,796 results
All reviewsenclosed balconythe gold coastbedroom apartmentsky pointsub penthouseamazing viewsocean viewindoor poolhigh floorfull kitchenmain bedroomlounge roomliving areawashing machine and dryerfamily holidaycavill avenuegreat facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Last minute decision but the perfect one, what a spectacular view. It was like I was in a bubble on top of the world looking down on our busy world! But most of all I was with my amazing hubby who always plans the most romantic get always, who makes sure I feel like a queen. The Q1 is the ultimate staying adventure not only can you relax in the comfort of a self contained high rise apartment you can experience the most unimaginable views across our never ending horizon. But to beat all the odds it's everyone's individual experience that make this pleasurable stay an unforgettable 1 every time. It's the place to be when visiting the Gold Coast, experience it for yourself just once and you wont be disappointed believe me.

Room Tip: Ocean View no matter what!!!
Reviewed 16 May 2014

q1 has become one of our favourite places in AUS! We were here last year and stayed at 41st floor (from memory) - loved it soo much back then, we went back this year. This time around though, we booked the sub-penthouse and that was an awesome choice.
If in GC, you have to stay at q1. If you're not staying here, might as well not go at all.
We were here for 5 nights and every day/night was fantastic. Now, since we've been here before, we know this place. Lunch was always outsite - dinner and drinks always in the apartment. The views are quite easily one of the best in AUS. Only minutes to the beach by foot, this place is perfect for - 'have a heavy brekky, run to the beach, come back, jump in the pool (heated was heated and the spa was pumping as well), have a juice at the longboards, go do the theme parks, come home - grab some dinner and wine (BWS downstairs) and feel awesome about your life!). In short, we had a great time!
Can't wait to come back guys!

Room Tip: Go as high as possible. There's a woolworths close by, grab all your eggs and stuff from there - the shop downstairs charges through the nose!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vishal T
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The room was amazing everything you need, great view and the whole environment is amazing from time youstep in to the time you check out! We did the twilight skywalk too which was a bucket list must! Definetely be returning!

Room Tip: ocean view room was amazing! bit windy though and kept me awake but still fantastic!
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had an short stay only here, but paid for special package then we had one free night bonus. It was perfect for late check out (~10 pm). The appartment was fully equipped with kitchen, as well as washing machine and dryer. The hotel is one block from the beach, and 5 minute from the main walking street. Pay for the package with breakfast at the restaurant on the top floor and enjoy it with the morning sun shine and the view of all Surfer Paradise!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My lovely partner organised a couple of nights at Q1 last weekend - unfortunately he was caught interstate and forwarded me the booking voucher by email so I could check in and collect him the next day from the airport. After a disastrously long trip through torrential storms and endless traffic snarls I finally found the entrance to Q1. (Shame google maps doesn't share Q1's certainty about its location!) I must admit I was tired and frazzled by the time I reached the end of the long check in queue. Sadly the lady on reception must have had a similarly fractious day as she refused to accept the booking slip for the prepaid accommodation. After a protracted discussion about the likelihood of my partner being able to be contacted (he was at his father's wake interstate) I finally gave in and fortunately he was able to confirm I was indeed authorised to hand over MY credit card for any charges deemed appropriate by the complex management. (Frankly, he could have been anyone - she didn't ask for any form of ID!!!) (Pretty pointless and petty if you ask me!)

In the chaos of a hurried departure to get to his father's funeral, the tickets for the event we were attending were left at home... ever resourceful my magician produced duplicates which simply needed printing - reception was contacted and confirmation given that they had the facilities to print from a USB stick. I must admit my heart sank when I saw who was in charge of reception - yes - the delight from the night before immediately leapt in to action - "NO" seemingly being her fallback position for every eventuality - fortunately we were able to appeal to someone higher up the line who simply pushed the stick into the computer and printed the tickets. Not so very difficult after all!!!

The complex and apartment were just lovely and the promised ocean view was a soothing balm for both of us.

Perhaps a little tweaking of front desk attitude would make the whole experience more pleasant!!!

Oh and P.S.. if you are offering breakfast vouchers at a fixed price it would be nice to advise your guests that there will actually be a swathe of additional costs once you get there! i don't mind paying for goods and services, I just object to being taken for a ride ... It really leaves an unpleasant after taste!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Nippers101, Guest Relations Manager at Q1 Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Diana P,

Thank you for taking the time to offer some feedback about your recent stay at Q1. Your valuable comments are appreciated and read by senior Management.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the building and your apartment, however, I was concerned to read that the service provided at Reception was not of a consistently high standard. I apologise for this and acknowledge that often the difference between a good stay and a great one is the service experience. Our Front Office Manager has been advised of this and will ensure that all staff maintain professionalism.
Contenental breakfast is discounted for our guests at a set price of $19.00, however, for only an extra ten dollars, hot breakfast can also be ordered. We also have a Winter special whereby for only $15.00, you receive free admission to Skypoint (normally $22.00) plus a $15.00 credit voucher to spend towards breakfast. I am sorry if these options were not communicated to you by reception staff.

Kind regards,