2,964 results
All reviewsenclosed balconythe gold coastbedroom apartmentsky pointsub penthouseamazing viewsocean viewindoor poolhigh floorfull kitchengames roommain bedroomliving areawashing machine and dryergreat facilitiesfamily holidaytram stop
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed on 51st floor and it was a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with stunning ocean/city views. Made breakfast, lunch and dinners extra special. I mostly sat on the balcony.
The apartment was spotless and very clean and the hotel facilities were great.
Spa was the ulimate relaxer and a must have I say.
Plenty of restaurants/shops surrounding the Q1 so there is no need to walk or travel far.
I will definitelty come back soon.

Room Tip: Make sure you spend a little more and book an ocean view stay and a spa room. It is worth the money spent as the views were amazing and the spa is extremely relaxing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was booked 1 bedroom with ocean view and queen bed as details in website of Q1.
However, my bedroom was 2 singles and I asked the staff to change it but they side NO queen bed in Q1. So I can not sleep in single bed. I was check out.

After that one of the manger offered me the refund for two nights,
I asked for full refund because I asked the staff to change the room but they did not find any queen bed.
that not my mistake to pay the first night.

• Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank David23231
Nippers101, Guest Relations Manager at Q1 Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear David23231,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at Q1 Resort, We are sorry that your stay was not all that you expected it to be. The apartment allocated to you contained a new King Zipped bed, not 2 single beds as your review suggests. Q1 Resort is comitted to ensuring whenever possible that guests are happy with thier accommodation and as the bedding arrangements were not to your satisfaction, Q1 Management did offer to refund you for the nights that you decided not to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Jason Boggs
Manager on Duty
Q1 Resort and Spa

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We Stayed at the Q1 with a friend while she was on holidays. We had so much fun. The hotel had everything we needed and it was such a comfortable stay. We also had breakfast up the top of the resort. what an amazing veiw of the Gold Coast, it was just stunning.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Our third time to the Gold Coast but first time staying at the Q1. At first, we were quite apprehensive about our choice (after reading through the many mixed TripAdvisor reviews) but it was all indeed unfounded the moment we stepped into our ocean view apartment no. 2902!! ;)

PROS / TIPS:

-Location.. Right in the heart of Surfers Paradise and within walking distance to the beach and Cavill Ave.

-Big, beautiful & clean apartment.. Modern decor & furnishing.. Fully equipped kitchen.. Laundry cabinet with washer, dryer, iron & board..

-Bathroom is spacious, with separate standing shower area & a jacuzzi tub.

-Q1 is the world tallest residential tower.

-Don't miss the chance for breakfast at the SkyPoint observation Deck. The view is just breathtaking!!

-24hrs convenience store located just outside the entrance.

-DVD rental machine available at the lobby.

-Apartments in Q1 do not seems to have a standardised decor & furnishing settings. My Sis & family who were allocated to one on the 17th floor have a totally different theme & decors. But it was of coz beautiful still.

CONS:

-Have to agree with some of the reviews that a few of the front-office staffs are lacking in good customer service skills.

-The king-sized bed are actually 2 single beds joined together. It would be good if the management can provide a "real" king bed.

-The room key card is needed to access the elevator and is programmed to access only the floor you are on. This caused a little inconvenience to families who were allocated to different floors (as in my case; where I was on the 29th and my Sis on the 17th floor).

That's all - my two cents worth. Overall, despite the few "cons", Q1 is still a great place to stay & will definetely be back in the future. Highly recommended!! :)

(Pls see shared photos for details on Ocean View apartment 2902) :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2014

wonderful time at Q1. we stayed on level 44 with views of ocean and inland. 2 adults and 2 boys aged 10 and 6. 2 bedroom apartment was very spacious. stayed just over a week but this apartment is suitable for an extended stay. convenience of washer/dryer terrific with all the fun to be had at theme parks and beach. location was great, so close to everything, easy to shop, eat out etc. Q1 pools are beautiful and having Longboards connected added to the enjoyment. hope to stay again, hopefully for longer.

Room Tip: level 44 corner room with ocean and inland views spectacular.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family