3,031 results
All reviews enclosed balcony the gold coast bedroom apartment sky point sub penthouse amazing views ocean view indoor pool high floor games room full kitchen main bedroom living area washing machine and dryer great facilities family holiday tram stop
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed a week at q1 and it was the best week ever. Short taxi ride to the casino, and watching the whales from my room or at the restaurant at the very top, q1 is a destination not to be missed. I woke up to water all over the floor, a pipe had burst, lots of handymen came running and I was upgraded to a huge 2 bedroom with awesome views of surfers paradise and the hinterland. I'm looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Frequenttravellergc
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We are very happy to our stay in Q1 resort, very good Penthouse Appartement 3 bedrooms, AWESOME VIEW ! Good quality, not dirty, LOVE LOVE IT !

Hope we can become next trip !

Veru Secure, parking great ! All great

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jérome M
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Great location great place to stay, central, large modern apartments. Ill definatly would come back. I felt safe, and at home so to speak, the pools were fantastic, but best of all everything I needed was only a stone throw away!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Romana Z
Reviewed 5 July 2014

As this was our 1st time staying in Surfers Paradise, I wasn't sure what to expect and very pleasantly surprised!! The apartments we stayed in (1 bedroom on the 36th floor and a 2 bedroom on the 53rd floor) were overwhelmingly spacious. On opening the door the first thing that hits you is the SPECTACULAR views. On a good day you can quite literally see for tens of miles. Our rooms overlooked both the city and the sea and during the day it's glorious views changed with the weather and sunlight...magnificent. The rooms were clean quite and well appointed. The service of the staff however left a lot to be desired. On arriving I mentioned that I was surprised that there wasn't any signage outside to identify the hotel, to which the customer service lady screwed up her face and stated with distain "everyone knows who we are!!" Well this may be the case if you live here, but not for those of us from out of town. Add to that the fact that when a fire alarm woke us at 4am and I rang down to find out if we needed to evacuate down 53 flights of stairs, the night manager said hed look into it, but 1/2 an hour later, it was I who had to ring back and ask what was going on. There was no apology, just an "oh yeah, no ones come up to look at it?" So the alarm continued and sleep was fleeting given both the noise and the concern that the staff really didn't care what was going on. The only other problem was that the dryer in the room didn't work properly and after being looked at by their staff the following day, it still didn't work for the rest of our week long stay. All these things aside, I would HIGHLY recommend staying here as the views and rooms more than make up for the staff apathy.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Timbosan
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The resort was fantastic from the moment we arrived out front, quick park at front door, check in with a smile and a genuine welcome, off to park our car in the secured car park than zoomed up to the 17th Flr. Our apartment 1705 was very spacious, 2 bedroom ocean view with spa, modern, comfortable and very clean with a well appointed kitchen, bathrooms were large and very clean and the spa was very relaxing at the end of each day...........everything we needed was supplied. Beds were very comfortable and overall we found the Q1 resort offered everything required for a great holiday.........gym, indoor pool(heated), large outdoor pool, poolside bar.....great place for a cold beer and great burger in the afternoon.

Location was fantastic with many restaurants within walking distance or if preferred there is a supermarket also within walking distance if you wish to prepare your own meals in the well equipped full size kitchen.

Our views were great from the 17th floor, looking out to sea and to the south, approx. 180 degrees clear viewing and being a little lower there was no loss of perspective.

All staff members were very helpful and friendly and they all helped make our first experience at Q1 Resort & Spa a very memorable experience. Looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: Ocean view spa room offers a great view and a little morning sun to warm up on a winters day.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple