Great place to stay,easy access to under ground parking and both pool's were great open until late!!
My only downfall is l requested a beach front room but never got it and the reception is not open long if you wanted to hire tennis rackets we were gone in the morning by 8am for theme parks and wouldn't get back until 6 which they are only open 9 to 5 apart from that rooms were really nice!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regent Apartments offers an abundance of leisure and holiday activities in a great central location. Enjoy a game of tennis on the full size tennis court or relax with a soothing sauna. How about a swim in one of the two swimming pools – the fabulous indoor heated pool and spa or the heated outdoor pool with its fantastic water slide – a real favourite with the kids. Maybe a quiet BBQ with the family in the covered entertainment area. Utilize the free basement car parking or the public transport to all theme parks and attractions just outside the front door. Accommodation consists of very spacious air conditioned, 1 and 2 bedroom standard or superior apartments and one 3 bedroom rooftop apartment. Run by the friendly, professional on site management team. The Regent Apartments is ‘Perfect for the Whole Family.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Regent Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Regent
- Regent Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia