“Fantastic View”

US$80.80*
and up
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World Gold Coast - World Pass
More attraction details
Owner description: SkyPoint Climb takes place on the top of the Q1 building in Surfers Paradise and at 270 metres in the air, it is one of Australia's highest external building walks. Starting on level 77 of SkyPoint Observation Deck, Climbers will enter the open air dressed in a full body suit and harness. Following their Climb guide, participants will then traverse up towards the crow's nest located at the highest point of the Climb at around 270 metres above the ground. Regular stops will be taken to admire the stunning 360 degree views of the Gold Coast region including the golden beaches, city skyline and lush green hinterland. Climbers will then descend to level 77. Altogether the experience takes approximately 90 minutes including a briefing session and the time on the Climb course.
Singapore
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fantastic View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Short climb, nothing tedious, very good views of GC and its vicinity. Guide was great. Good to check out weather before signing up.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Broadbeach, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I believe I can fly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

My sister, daughter and myself were lucky enough to visit the Q1 this weekend and do the SkyPoint climb. Wow! What a fantastic experience. We had a wonderful guide, Megan, who made the whole experience one to remember. We started with suiting up at the ground level and going through the safety procedures then we were quickly on our way to the Skydeck where our adventure began. Clipping ourselves on to a rail, we were on our way up a ladder before starting up the steps to what felt like heaven! We took our time, it was not at all rushed, and stopped to take in the views to the southern Gold Coast. It was at this point we could loosen our clips and lean over the side to look straight down the side of the building! On and up we went to our next stop nearly at the top to lean back and let go, Titanic style! What a rush! Then it was up again to the very top. To say the views are breath taking is an understatement. We were above even the helicopters which were flying past frequently. Being whale watching season, we all had our eyes peeled for a show, and we weren't disappointed. We were given a good amount of time to take in the 360 degree views, with Megan giving a great commentary and answering all of our questions. She is a fountain of knowledge! So then it was time to go back down to earth and because we did the climb we were able to get 20% discount at the cafe at the Q deck. Of course we had to celebrate with a glass of champas! All together a wonderful experience that not only do I highly recommend, but want to do again and again!

2 Thank Sharon C
Townsville, Australia
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I purchased this as a birthday present for my husband last year through red balloon and he was able to book it in and do it last week. He and my 15yr old son both went up, there was only one other couple with them. They weren't too sure about it but they both loved it and would go again! Views were incredible, the guide was very informative and we bought the photos that were taken and they were fantastic! Highly recommended!

Townsville, Australia
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“A unique experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great views of the coastline, and higher than all other buildings around it, so its hard to beat. The ride to the top is fast and smooth, and there were no crowds or queues. The building was very modern and clean, making for a welcome change from the usual small and cramped tower observation decks in most big cities. We also went outside on the tower climb, which was a bit of fun and interesting to do - a little long though, just standing at the top for like 30 minutes just looking out over the sea and the city. The views were spectacular though, so was worth it. Glad to have done it.

Brisbane, Australia
148 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences I have ever done at the Gold Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My girlfriend got me this birthday present through a special online deal, I think through Red Balloon, to get this for us. We came in, spoke with a very personable staff named Ash, and got into gear for the climb. We did it with a few others from around the world, and it was amazing, I felt safe the whole time with the equipment, and learnt a few things about the Gold Coast and the design of the building. Some photos of us were taken together as well as with the group, and I have good memories of that experience. I highly recommend it.

Visited May 2014